Team Lead at Floret consulting
Views:1297 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sr Manager - Governance Manager - Information Management - BFSI (11-14 yrs)
We do have requirement a requirement for the role of Senior Manager with one of BFSI client, PFB details
Job Title: Governance Manager - Information Management
Job Band: Officer (Senior Manager)
Experience : 11 years to 14 years (Candidate from investment banking background will be a added advantage)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate with onshore and offshore teams and management.
- Build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders while cultivating a culture in relationship building.
- Display awareness of work levels and business needs by identifying and taking prompt action wherever needed.
- Showcase excellent time management skills, along with strong problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Support change and process improvement initiatives and work with impacted groups for resolution.
- Encourage suggestions for, and implementation of, continuous improvements to the function.
- Design, create and manage accurate and timely reporting on a regular basis.
- Create analytical reports and presentations from time to time. Analyze data points to plot past trends, forecast future trends and identify areas of improvements.
- Plan and execute governance projects as needed. This will include project plan creation, plan management, documentation, and communication with all stakeholders.
- Work closely with various teams for project implementation and execution activities.
- Identify issues, understand their impacts and facilitate collaborative solutions.
- Critically review and evaluate all performance and metrics reporting for correctness, completeness, and utility.
- Attend and participate in business review meetings from governance perspective.
- Display initiative and independence to proactively partner with onshore and offshore teams.
- Define and maintain standards for documentation for senior management meetings.
- Facilitate issue resolution through an independent review.
- Individually contribute by gaining detailed understanding by oneself on assigned subject.
Minimum Job Specs:
- Bachelor's Degree is required at minimum
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of custody operations, processes and systems used by business to service clients
- Skilled with MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills with focus to details
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in written format
- Ability to work independently as individual contributor
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to meet tighter deadlines and ensure required quality of work
Interested candidates are requested to apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.