Sr Executive - Recruitment at Hinduja Global Solutions Inc.,
Views:773 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sr Manager - Domestic Outbound Sales Process (10-18 yrs)
Sr. Manager (Operations) - Domestic Outbound Sales Process
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs):
1. Primary responsibilities (pl. provide a detailed description):
a. Customer related:
- Excellent Client Relationship Management
- Accountable for the production and quality targets set by the Customer.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing ways to increase the productivity and the quality.
- Work very closely with customers to solve problems.
- Acts as a point of contact for the resolution of customer escalations, enquiries and complaints from external and internal customers.
- Preparing & Managing MBRs (Monthly Business Reviews) and QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) with the client
b. Financial related :
- Understanding of P&L; Manage P & L of the process to ensure consistent profitability
c. People related :
- Need to be approachable and supportive towards the team. Also should have the ability to motivate the team in a right way to get the targets met.
- Attrition and Absenteeism Management.
- Conducting performance appraisal for the team.
- Counseling of team members on improving Quality & productivity.
d. Process related :
- Need to have excellent understanding of outbound sales process, managing process KPI’s, excel the
process requirement while maintaining profitability of the account.
- Manages daily performance to ensure that all CROs, Team Leads, Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager - Operations are providing an above-average level of Customer Service to all customers (internal and external).
- Meets/exceeds service and quality levels as assigned by Management/ Client.
- Manages day-to-day operations of the team, including attendance, attrition and outages, to minimize customer impact.
- Works with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure that both internal and external customers’ needs are met.
- Coaches and mentors CROs, Team Leads, AMOs
- Recommends new ideas for improvement in work processes within the support center, to provide excellent customer service.
- Uphold Our Client/Company virtues.
2. Secondary responsibilities (if any) : Nil
a. Customer related / b. Financial related / c. People related /
d. Process related :
- Analyzing team performance; identifying plans for improvements; and maintaining a track of the same.
- Regular Client interactions.
- Conducting regular meetings with the associates; identify probable attrition and thus, work towards retention.
- Work together with manager in effective planning of manpower.
3. Desired Knowledge, skills and abilities:
a) Efficient at problem solving
b) Business email etiquette
c) Goal setting
d) Managing team members expectations
e) Being tactful
f) Mentoring and coaching
g) Possess the ability to handle grievances
h) Knowledge of south Indian Languages will be a preference
Graduates / Post Graduates
Total of 10-12yrs of experience of which at least 2 year as Manager Operations – Outbound Sales Process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.