Principal Consultant at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1860 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sr Manager/Director - BD Specialist - Global Mobility Solution (10-15 yrs)
Job Designation : Senior Manager / Director-Global Mobility Solution
Number of Position(s) : 1
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : CA or MBA-Marketing / Finance
Work Experience : Minimum 10 years
- Conceptualise and develop the cross border global mobility practice :
Design future mobility strategy, analyze current assignment effectiveness, conduct - voice of the customer- interviews with assignees and the business to link mobility with career management, develop policy benchmarking studies and related policy documentation, build custom mobility service delivery models, develop program documentation to implement new strategies, manage change management and communication needs, develop and implement mobility analytics to measure the performance of an organizations- global mobility program, train internal global mobility teams to enhance the customer experience to the business and to assignees.
- Establish the new relationships with Large Corporations and Prominent Mid sized firms.
- Closely work with clients on M&A transactions like Post Merger Integration related areas through strategic employee mobility
- Build strong relationships with third party Specialists
- Create the branding via campaigns through media channels, forums etc.
- MBA or CA with Business advisory or Cross border consulting experience.
- The candidate should have experience in Global workforce Management, Global Reward and Benefits, HR Process outsourcing, Expatriate Compensation
If interested kindly revert with following details at :
- Current CTC:
- Notice Period:
If you are not interested, remember you may know someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity. Feel free to forward this email as you see fit.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
If you find the job profile as per your needs then apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.