Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:13680 Applications:1175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Sr Manager - Corporate Strategy - Media & Entertainment (6-12 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Senior Manager - Corporate strategy
Industry: Media & Entertainment
Experience: 6-7 years + in a similar role. Media exposure will be preferred.
Compensation: Industry best
- Growth Strategy, Biz Plan Development and Financial Modeling for New Ventures (Organic + Inorganic)
- Business Development & Partnerships
- Competitive Benchmarking and Monitoring of Current business
- Program & Project Management for New Ventures
- Innovation and Corporate Development Initiatives. Pursue selected strategic initiatives right through to implementation
- Stakeholder Liaison, Analysis and Presentations
- Help promote a culture of rigorous and disciplined financial analysis relying on quantitative data to support business decisions
- Should have worked in Broadcast TV / Management Consulting /Investment Banking / Media Consulting / Digital Media / Telecom/ Research
- Strong base in Management Consulting, Financial Modeling, Analysis and Consumer Insights / research
- Assignments / experience in broadcast media (preferable)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (essential)
- Should have a flair for numbers and trends, an eye for detail, and the capacity to understand and apply software / BI tools
- Good communication and presentation skills (ppt)
- Good commercial instinct to drive value and profit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.