Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2176 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Sr Manager/AVP - Business Transformation & Re-Engineering - Bank - IIM/IIT/FMS (7-10 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services institution. As part of expansion of their India, they are looking for an experienced professional to join their team to develop a quality and continuous improvement culture at their global shared services set-up based in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into the Director and leading a small team of re-engineering professionals, you would be part of the business transformation & re-engineering team and would be responsible for identifying & executing high impact lean/six-sigma projects.
Some of your responsibilities shall be to:
- Identify, quantify and manage a variety of projects aimed at achieving Reengineering and Quality targets
- Manage projects with diverse and geographically dispersed cross-functional teams, utilizing structured methodologies
- Plan tasks and milestones, manage deliverables to deadlines and hold people accountable without direct authority
- Participate in the development and implementation of complex process improvements and capability development projects in an effort to enable Customer Care Professionals in the delivery of Extraordinary Customer Care at the right margins
- Manage communication with project customers and stakeholders through compelling written and verbal status reporting
- Identify new opportunities for increased productivity, enhance service levels, reduce costs and increase revenue, evaluating the feasibility of projects using financial and statistical tools and creating and delivering robust proposals to gain buy in form the management
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from a tier one institution (IIM/IIT/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI) with at least 7 years of relevant experience along with certification in Lean/Six-Sigma
- Solid exposure & understanding of business process re-engineering, business transformation & project management
- Extensive experience of delivering high impact lean/six-sigma projects
- Successful track record of managing senior stakeholders in an international environment Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint along with PMP/Prince 2 certification is strongly preferred
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.