Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1854 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Sr Manager/AVP - Business Continuity Planning - Financial Services (8-12 yrs)
About our Client:
Our client is a leading asset management firm with significant growth plans for the India region, our client is embarking on the next stage of the development of their Global Centre based out of Delhi NCR. As part of their growth plans, they are looking for a seasoned professional who can lead their BCP function.
Reporting into the Risk Lead, you key responsibilities shall be to:
- Undertake business continuity planning, exercise design and execution, crisis management training/exercises, and generally promoting business continuity through other local or regional awareness activities throughout the year.
- Provide oversight and direction across implementation activities and strategies while supporting and implementing BCM program standards
- Manage and support business recovery exercises, which may include Work Area Recovery (WAR) sites, Remote Access, Alternate Office, and Critical Process Transfer, depending on location
- Participate in Crisis Management invocations, supporting both the BCM Regional Director and business functions regarding recovery activities
- Provide other education, awareness and training offerings as directed by the BCM program
The Successful Candidate:
- 8+ years of solid experience of working in the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) role with significant exposure of working in an Investment Banking or any other Financial Services setup
- Led development of recovery strategies for the critical business functions, created an overall summary of recovery strategy options for the organization, identified alternative risk mitigation and recovery strategies and infrastructure enhancements
- Led business continuity and crisis management testing activities that validated the business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Strong knowledge of risk management and internal control principles; Credit Risk and operational Risk Management experience preferred
What's on Offer:
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious firms. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (internationally) for the successful employees.
- Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.