Heading Indian Operations (Non IT) at TRINAU Talent Solutions
Views:777 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sr Manager - Admin & General Affairs - Mfg (8-10 yrs)
MANAGER - ADMINISTRATION
Location: GREATER NOIDA.
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline ,Post Graduate Diploma in Administration Management
Age: 35 ~38
Experience: 8 TO 10 years experience in General Affairs & Administrative jobs
Critical Skill / Attributes
- Analytical ability
- Planning and detailing
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Knowledge of Japanese language
- Leadership skills
- Commercial Knowledge
- Good inter personal skills
- Ability to handle the critical situationProficient in administration, employee welfare and Generaladministration
- An able administrator with keen strategy planning, project management, system design & implementation skills.
- Sound understanding of administration with a global mindset & strong quantitative and conceptual abilities.
– Company cars
- Office equipment
- Office Infrastructure,
- Fire Safety
- HM Members – Long term stay,shortterm,visit
- Liaison with Police,DM,SDM,GN Authority.Pollution control Committee, Departments other Than Labour Industries.
- Statutory Compliance
- Employee transports,uniform
- Helping new joinees in acomodation,Schooling at GN.
Responsibilities: Administrative functions,General Affairs and liasioning with Govt Offices /Authorities
Preferred Industries: Manufacturing with Japanese Client handling experience
If inetersted, please mail your updated CV's on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.