Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:702 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Sr Manager - Accounting Process (8-12 yrs)
- He/She will be responsible to manage overall outsourced accounting functions from US, Europe and Asian locations
- Lead the team size of 60-65 Finance professionals
- Explore new opportunities in own area of operations and improve the current processes to meet the expectations.
- Frequent overseas travelling with bit of domestic tours
- Operate contingency plans and set up very strong succession plan
- Ensuring routine handling of processes and teams AP/AR/GL/Recons/Accounting knowledge upto finalisation.
- Liase with the overseas offices to understand their requirement and to deliver as per the Service Level agreement. Liaise with Overseas Offices with regard to new process migrations.
- Seeking Customer Feedback for improvements in processes
- Ensuring adequate functional trainings are organised for the team.
- Motivate team, Actively involved in the R & R for best performers and team development and knowledge sharing
- Multiple shifts working and flexible working hours required
- Candidate will be responsible for overall management of the Finance and Accounting activities and ensuring smooth functioning of the respective department
- CA/ICWA with 8+ years of related experience out of which at least last 6 years should be in Managerial Level.
- Should have leaded a minimum of 20-25 Members in the past.
Company Profile: A leading shipping company
- Incumbent should have expert knowledge in General Accounting and Finance skills, Basic Orafin operations
Should have excellent knowledge of MS Office/ Excel Applications and other Accounting Packages
Forward CVs to - firstname.lastname@example.org/ call at 9849006750
B. Ravi Kumar
Ideal Placement & Consultants (P) Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.