HRBP at Leading Executive Search Firm
Views:3093 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Sr Management - Retail/Channel/Trade Marketing - Consumer Durable (9-14 yrs)
Please Find Below the JD Senior management position for consumer Durable Giant at Delhi
Exp : 9 yrs to 13 yrs
Job Description :
- Brand Management : Held accountable for enhancing. Visibility through branding, POP, advertising, display modules, activation, etc. and increased visibility in shop through branding & sales promotion in different platform & media.
- Marketing Management : Accountable for overall ATL - BTL marketing function pertaining to budget planning, directing, managing, executing, evaluating and ensuring effective utilisation for maximum generation of ROI
- VMD Management : Ensuring accurate Visual Merchandising Communication every month to PAN India Branch Trade Marketing Team for effective Shop front display enhancement, standardisation & Control Branding, Signage, Window display, POPs, Catalogues, etc.
- Brand Shop Display Management : Responsible to initiate & Implement . brand shop civil work & Interior, Display Stands & Modules, Signage, Branding, production & implementation across PAN India . Centre & Exclusive Stores
- Retail Enhancement : Responsible for conceptualising, designing, planning & implementing Shop in Shop projects in Modern Retail stores, RCS & Key MBCs stores for all key categories .
- Event Management : Accountable for conceptualizing planning, designing & managing budget & activity for the Annual Conference in different countries & Festival channel partners conference in India for across . channel Partners.
- Also responsible for Regional dealer meet during festival campaign launch & product launch yearly twice.
- Activation Management : Planning & implementing marketing & Sales promotion activities like Exhibition, Mall promotion, Road Show in cities & Van Promotion & low cost exhibition in Rural Market, Society/ Club Promotion, Etc. to promote . brand and increase footfall & sales in Brand stores & Other Channel Stores across PAN India.
- Brand Promotion : Conceptualising, developing & implementing alpha workshop activity to promote.
- Campaign Management : Responsible for planning, budgeting, designing, developing & implementing of all the national & regional sales promotion campaign.
- Budget Management: Responsible to Plan Annual & Monthly, ATL-BTL marketing budget planning and control for across PAN India. Also responsible for yearly & monthly budget forecasting, provisioning, evaluating & reporting to management with reasoning on planned vs actual spend on monthly basis.
- Agency Coordination: Selection & Coordination with media agencies, Creative agencies, event agencies, and market survey agencies, etc. for different types of job requirement briefing, developing & effective execution in the given timeline.
- Media Management: Responsible for print & outdoor Media planning & buying by coordinating with national & regional agencies for all special campaign & for regular activities annual tie ups with agencies & publication.
- Vendor Development & Management: Responsible for annual vendor benchmarking & selection for HO & Branch location (25 Branches) for all major & regular jobs, like Media Agencies, Branding Agencies, Outdoor Agencies, POP Production Agencies, Market Survey Agencies, Courier Vendors & Event Agencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.