Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:6959 Applications:575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:308
Sr Leadership Role - Corporate HR - FMCG/FMCD (15-20 yrs)
Currently hiring for a Leading household brand within the FMCG & Consumer Durable market.
- 15-16 Years of Experience from a complex HR setup
- Must have handled HR operations such as IR, Talent Acquisition, Performance appraisal, Employee Relations, Statutory compliance & most importantly, compensation & benefits management. Any experience in overhauling the entire Compensation structure would be highly recommended.
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Manage human resources operations
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies
- Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities.
Education : M.B.A /PGDM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.