Senior Executive -Talent Search at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:1550 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Sr Executive - JDE - Finance - IT - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
- Expected to manage technical, functional, process related support in JD Edwards Enterprise-One Finance and other peripheral/legacy system
- Implementation and production support in GL, AP, AR, FA, JC and India Localization modules in JDE Enterprise One
- Expected to understand business process, recommend IT solutions to their business challenges, map business process into JDE, design and recommend new applications to improve business process, help business achieve their goals in leveraging the JD Edwards Enterprise-One ERP software.
- Capability of architecting the solutions and able to prepare the templates for the business requirements. Conduct trainings to the Power Users.
- Should be able to define and document functional specification. Perform testing / integrated testing, UAT Support.
- Support and guide month end / year end activities. Support on Integrity checks and report.
- Coordinate and align with Global team and internal stakeholder.
Knowledge and Skill Set:
- Expertise and experience in General accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Budgeting, Finance and accounting, Costing.
- Expertise in GL, AR, AP, FA and JC modules in JDE Enterprise One Releases - 8.12, 9.0 and 9.1.
- Should have an experience of full cycle implementation in JD Edwards Enterprise One.
- Strong exposure in Production support request/activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.