HR Consultant at Step Up Placements
Views:1632 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Sr Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager - Talent Acquisition - Oil & Gas (2-10 yrs)
Position: Sr. Executive/ Asst Manager/ Manager
Note: Person should be willing to relocate to Ludhiana
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate or Post graduate
- 2 to 10 years of relevant experience of Non IT recruitment.
- Must be excellent in relation with Hiring Managers
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Strong Analytical and Data Management skills
- Proactive and self-managing
- Attention to detail and a focus on high quality outputs
- To lead a team of Recruiters/ Sr. Executive/ Asst Managers/ Managers
- Front facing with the clients to receive/understand/cascade requirements.
- Training/ mentoring new team members.
- Team target setting
- Motivating team members / resolving queries / problems.
- Escalation handling.
- Responsible for conducting the first level of screening for the organisation's demands.
- Overlooking the entire hiring process starting from telephonic interviews, pitching, head hunting, coordination for all the interview process
- Interviewing potential employees and ensuring to bring the best staff.
- Monitoring the entire process of sourcing till the final placement of the candidates.
- Understand screening demands and skills within area of responsibility.
- Forge excellent connect and relationship with clients.
- Drive Key SLA's and Metrics.
- Identify, drive and support various process level initiatives.
- Ensure strong MI reporting.
- Mentor, coach and motivate the team.
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Interlocking with the client on a regular basis to understand requirements, their needs and for Market intelligence
- Expanding business by bringing in new clients (Optional) and positioning your organization in the best way
We are looking for world-class professionals who can wear many hats, juggle many tasks, and thrive on fulfilling large roles.
Must have excellent communication skills, should be people-oriented and affable and have an attitude to keep pace in a fast, dynamic and challenging environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.