Signature Staff India
Views:810 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Sr Consultant - Internal Audit (5-7 yrs)
Position: Sr Consultant- Internal Audit
Exp: 5-6 yrs
- To assist the Manager in planning & completing the audit calendar & other special assignments in time with quality observations & lead the team of executives.
1) Key inputs on risk pertaining to company & its subsidiaries for development of the three year Audit Plan and timing / scoping of the company & its subsidiaries Audits
2) Timely implementation of the Audit Plan pertaining to the company & its subsidiaries Mission as may be allocated.
3) Develop and improve methodologies for the audit of the company & its subsidiaries and execute /organize execution (as applicable) in the most effective way.
4) Evaluate the internal control over all operations, to ensure compliance with regulations, ethics, management strategy, procedures and risk limits and to ensure quality of accounting and financial information. Identify any non-compliance and bring them to the notice of the Management
5) Evaluate process and procedures for cost inefficiencies and bottlenecks. Identify residual risks that have not been addressed by the existing procedures, establish their implication and develop recommendations for their mitigation.
6) Communicate to the Management the results of the above audits, agree on the findings and explain the implications and recommendation. Obtain management responses to the recommendations in the form of concrete action plans and follow up on their implementation.
7) Support for Internal Audit Committee and other functional reporting presentations for sections within his perimeter.
8) Management of Internal Audit firms in performance of the audits
9) Train & Develop people with respect to ongoing business practices and industry
- Ability to grasp and assess various functions in spite of not having specialized knowledge of the same.
- Procedures, performing risk assessment, due diligence reviews, agreed upon procedures, special investigations etc.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with not-for profit clients would be preferred.
- High standard of ethics and ability to stay neutral and unbiased.
- Working knowledge of risk-based mapping of processes.
- General awareness of Operational Risks defined under Basel 2 OR Sarbanes Oxley Integrated Audit
- At least 2-3 years with any of the big four accounting firm.
- Strong interviewing skills across any level of Management.
- Good command over verbal and written English.
- Managing large internal audit engagements for clients in Health, Micro finance Education, Manufacturing, Retail sector etc.
- Deep understanding of all Internal audit areas – Process audit, Compliance audit, Product audit & IT audit.
- Professional degree in Chartered Accountancy.
- 5-7 years experience of managing large internal audit engagements for clients in Health, Micro finance, Education, Manufacturing, Retail sector etc.
- 2-3 years experience with any of the big four accounting firm.
Interested candidates can reach me at the following mentioned address:-
Signature Staff Private Limited
A-1, Sector-10, Noida 201301
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.