Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:3252 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Sr Compensation & Benefits Analyst - Mfg/Chemicals (5-6 yrs)
Title: Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst - India/APAC
Company: An MNC in the Manufacturing/ Chemicals sector that has diversified lines of Business.
Experience: 5-6 years in a similar role.
Education: MBA from tier 1 and tier 2 colleges.
Compensation: Industry best
- Supports the design and implementation of reward policies and practices which enable the business to maximize the value from investment in human resources, specific for India.
- Collects and researches data to support modification of compensation and benefits programs to meet identified organization objectives and needs.
- Prepares analyses and collects data to support recommendations for major changes in organizational C&B programs.
- Usually serving India but also multiple countries within the Region.
- Provide analytical support to develop, maintain, and evaluate compensation and benefits programs for APAC including pension plans, salary structure etc.
- Prepare analysis of employee salary and benefits data required by the company, and provide accurate reports by the requested deadline.
- Prepare analysis and evaluation of salary plans (structure, merit/promotion programs within C&B policy).
- Support the rollout of reward processes such as salary planning, bonus, relocation etc. to the business ensuring clear communication, compliance and efficiency.
- Support implementation and re-design of processes and communications in order to increase effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Participate in collecting annual salary bench-marking for all roles, analyzing data and developing recommendations for the business including budgetary impact and effect on payroll.
- Support management of the reward & recognition program, promoting consistency across the business.
- Prepare documentation for relocation and reward suppliers in order to meet service requirements and ensure value for money to the business.
- Review and prepare C&B policy updates.
- Support the HR team & the business on compensation and benefit matters, responding to queries in a timely manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.