Senior Consultant at Datawise Consultants
Views:4382 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Sr Communications Business Partner - Corporate Communication - Fertilizers (5-10 yrs)
About the Organization :
One of the world's leading manufacturers - of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics, and metals, operate in more than 40 countries, - with 40,000 employees around the world . A global leader in the fertilizers industry, supplying a comprehensive portfolio of nitrogen-based inorganic products.
Job description :
Assist in the development, execution and measurement of India's internal and external corporate communications, Marketing Communications including defining objectives, crafting messaging, mapping deliverable, within the stipulated time and budget,
- To be a brand custodian by increasing awareness of the brand, managing brand activation and roll out in India.
- To identify, evaluate and recommend appropriate external platforms to promote corporate image including public speaking, media interviews, editorial contribution, sponsorship according to the company's external communications strategy.
- To monitor news coverage and its major competitors.
- To establish, cultivate, and maintain good media relations in India.
- To be proactive in issues management by creating a process to identify, track and monitor potential red flags that may cause negative impact to the company's image, internally or externally.
- To be a part of and support the Crisis Management Team in internal & external communication programs as and when needed.
- To support execution of Marcom plans for including Chemicals, Innovative Plastics, Performance Chemicals, Polymers and Fertilizers in India according to the respective strategy.
- Develop and maintain a network of cross-organizational internal communications contacts to standardize information flow and message among all employees
- To provide relevant, high quality and timely content for employees on internal media channels including Asia Intranet, by developing a robust story pipeline capturing the key activities and interests of the region, SBUs and Functions
- Develop and communicate corporate information in context to internal audiences, creating awareness, driving change, and increase employee engagement eg create and maintain the knowledge management depository for the region including corporate presentations, country fact sheets, executive biographies, glossary
- Assess, recommend and execute on the development of various internal communication tools and technology
- Provide leadership and knowledge of language requirements for internal communication and the supporting translation policies.
- Assist in the translation of strategic leadership content including Region Head Message, letters to employees
- To organize regular staff townhall meeting including content design, working alongside HR and Regional Head
- Support Corporate Function Communications including HR, Legal, Shared Services, Procurement, EHSS and T&I to ensure brand compliance for collateral and communications materials
- Develop and maintain a high trust relationship interface between Asia Corporate Communications team, VP for South Asia and Australia, and senior SBU leadership in India.
Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability
- Support and execute selected CSR programs leveraging existing country activities in alignment with HQ directions.
- Execute delivery of CSR strategic deliverable
- Take ownership of own career and skill development by constantly maintaining and increasing subject matter expertise in both general and required specialization areas, working closely with department heads.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.