Sr Architect - HP Tools (10-15 yrs)
- To deliver cloud services, tools play a critical role. This includes tools for IT Service Management, Monitoring of infrastructure & applications, Reporting etc. While we have defined set of tools for various areas, devising a case-specific tools solution that enables the integrated Wipro delivery, helps adopt best-in-class processes based on ITIL & also meets the customer’s objectives of attaining high level of HP-BSM maturity is an important part of the Wipro solution in the presales cycle. The HP-BSM Solution specialist is responsible for building differentiated & winnable solutions in this area.
- This role provides enormous exposure to customer needs, latest HP-BSM technology trends, a truly global experience & provides a significant appreciation of the infrastructure & application outsourcing domain.
Principle duties and responsibilities
- The responsibilities of HP-BSM Solution specialist include but not restricted to:
- Architect tools solutions as part of an opportunity pursuit
- Work closely with the Infra solution architect & various domain experts to capture requirements from a tools / process perspective
- Interact with customers during the cycle to understand their current tools landscape, challenges, specific requirements / constraints
- Estimating the implementation efforts, creating high level WBS
- Coordinating with the product vendors to confirm solution
- Participate in the due diligence / assessment exercises / workshops with the customers & get solution buy-in
- Build PoC / demos for customers as per the proposed solution & handle the demos
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 12 + years of experience in Infrastructure services
- ~5 years of experience in the tools domain, with at least 2 years’ experience in solution around enterprise service assurance & automation
- IT experience including solution design and implementation of HP-CSA3.0 using HP Service Manager, Cloud SRC, HPOO(Operations Orchestration),HP Server Automation and Sitescope
- Technical and Functional expertise on uCMDB and Asset management
- Scripting in at least two of the following languages: Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, TCL, Bash
- Knowledge of Integrations with other tools like BSM OM NNM SiteScope SCOM
- Knowledge on Storage Essentials and SAN concepts will be add on advantage projects integrating with HPSA, and other HP tools
- Experience on LDAP, Email, AIE, Web Services, with HPSM.
- Good Knowledge on ITIL framework and ITIL foundation certified (preferred)
- HPSA Agent Deployment experience on Windows and Linux
- Experience installing and Configuring HPSA Gateways
- Experience integrating HPSA with Active Directory
- Experience configuring application permissions
- Linux patch deployment experience
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Flair for customer interaction and fluency in communications (oral & written) is of utmost importance
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate in a diverse team
Please contact email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.