Sr Analyst - Financial Modeling & Research (3-8 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Financial Modelling and Research
Company : Our client is a leading third party BPO organization that delivers BPO services to Fortune 500 Companies Globally.
Position :- Senior Analyst
Job Code :- 0137
- Candidate will be responsible for building / auditing financial models. The financial models are quite detailed and prepared in response to M&A / Corporate Strategy & Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and govt. tenders/ Bids.
Duties and Responsibilities (What you need to do)
Main responsibilities are:
- Prepare and own financial models
- Audit / Review financial models prepared by others.
Qualification, Training and Experience Required
Qualifications and Training
- Preferably CA / MBA (Finance)/CFA
- Atleast 3-5 years of financial modelling experience. The person should have worked on complex company forecast and valuation models. Experience in working with strategy and corporate teams in the past will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent spreadsheet modelling skills, with good analytical skills and an ability to solve problems. Should enjoy working in a challenging and professional environment.
- Knowledge of building advanced Macros in Excel will, again, be an added advantage
- Should have excellent communication skills with experience / ability of interacting with people in different geographies and service delivery remotely.
- Well developed interpersonal skills with a clear ability to secure the respect of senior management
- Works in a structured and methodical manner with a focus on timely delivery and ownership of responsibilities
- Continually seeks improved and more efficient methods of working
- Pro-active self starter
- Good team player
- Works well in a pressured environment
- Must have a flexible approach and an ability to develop the role as Client continues to grow and present new opportunities.
- Should be willing to travel abroad.
Please send your updated profiles to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.