AM - TA at Sqaure Yards
Views:2660 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Square Yards - Head - Training (10-15 yrs)
- The incumbent will take the lead role in designing, developing & implementing learning interventions for employees
- Lead the talent development interventions for India
- This role requires to create design and deliver behavioral learning programs
- The incumbent will be responsible in undertaking evaluation of all L&D interventions and report against agreed KPIs
- This position will report to CEO.
- To Head the training department for Square Yards at PAN India level.
- Develop and implement learning and development strategy for the organization in line with management competencies
- Develop and institutionalize competency frameworks, assessment of learning needs and training plans
- Develop learning modules and programs with internal resources and external agencies support
- Be responsible for organizational development initiatives
- Be responsible for training Front liners and leaders, massive training intervention at all level, working closely with internal & external stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience :
- 10-15 years of experience in Learning and Development.
- Experienced in design and delivery of training - Essential
- Experienced in the delivery of management development programs - Essential
- Excellent facilitation skills - Essential
- Excellent Coaching Skills - Desirable
- Excellent personal and time management skills - Essential