SquadRun Inc - Lead - Operations (3-6 yrs)
Operations Lead at Squad
Our product :
Squad Voice: Our elastic distributed team of 1000+ trained call-agents reach out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for the client extremely streamlined and predictable. We also optimize several call variables to create a significant increase in conversions. Customers include fintech, edtech, commerce players in India. Deck
After seeing very impressive growth in India, we're launching in the US market. This candidate would be one of early members to launch this market.
Operation Lead :
As the Operations Lead, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing, leading and evaluating the effectiveness of various workflow and processes within operations.You will also ensure the delivery and management of multiple projects within scope, quality, time and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or might require dynamic change management in order to deliver business value.
Overall Responsibilities :
- Drive delivery and ensure that SLAs are met. This will require strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers.
- Creative thinking will play a key role in solving day to day product problems.
- Creating and reading reports on a daily basis to ensure overall health of the platform and flag off anomalies.
- Contribute to product improvement:
- Identify inefficiencies in the system (from pilot to final delivery) and put processes in place to solve for them.
- Track and measure the performance of the Ops team.
Other core areas:
- Lead recruiting of Ops team
- Communicate with clients
- 3-5 years of business operations, BPO or other customer-service focused industry experience, with 1+ years of managerial experience
- Must have experience of handling foreign (preferably US based) clientele
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - strong working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and/or modify scripts/emails for client outreach campaigns
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and planning
- Engineering background is a plus
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We- re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- In the last one year, we have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the world and tested platform at scale (processed 100+ million units of data; 10+ million calls). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the - Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato etc)
- Our platform empowers college students, stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income for working on their smartphone (Android App Link). Our contractors earn 3x of what a typical back office BPO employee makes. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as this one - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world
Working hours: 8pm-4am(Night Shift)
Full time: 7,20,000 -10,80,000 PA (Fixed + Variable Component)
Here's what people say about working with us :)