HR Manager at Squad Cast
Views:2145 Applications:523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Squadcast - Manager - People Operations (4-8 yrs)
- Work with cofounders to design and implement best in class and innovative People Operations initiatives with the mission to recruit, recognize, reward, develop, engage and retain top talent for our organization.
- Manage the entire employee experience, from recruitment through the exit. Own the measurement and improvement of employee engagement across the company.
- Build a world-class onboarding program to provide new hires with a top-notch experience & integrate them into the organisation quickly and effectively.
- Design and implement a best practices compensation strategy and process that effectively motivates and rewards the team while providing transparency and clarity. Ensure compensation remains competitive with salary, benefits, perks, leaves, etc. by monitoring & applying market data.
- Culture - Lead the charge on fostering and developing the Squadcast culture and values. Drive and strengthen our culture - we are passionate about our customers, products and equally passionate about our team and mission.
- Develop a scalable learning program to develop our leaders and enhance knowledge, skills and overall satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations. Manage and enhance our systems that manage people-related data to aid in better decision making and compliance.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all employee relations issues. Coach managers on employee relations and manage difficult situations to resolution.
- Oversee all day to day administration and operations of the HR / People Operations functions. Own Benefits processes: daily administration, ensuring employee understanding of the plans
- Implement and maintain the best methodologies, tools, systems, and processes required to run our people and talent functions while providing real-time transparent analytics and ensuring alignment to our objectives.