HR Manager at SPS Hospitals
Views:1443 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
SPS Hospitals - Head - Chief People Officer (15-18 yrs)
Company Overview :
- Satguru Partap Singh (SPS) Hospitals was set up in 2005 with the intent of providing excellent patient care and outcomes. SPS partnered with Apollo Group for the first 14 years(till January 2019) of its operations and was known as SPS Apollo
- SPS is today considered as one of the best hospitals in Punjab. The hospital provides treatment to patients that is affordable and is constantly working on improving quality standards by using modern innovations in technology. The company is now looking to expand to newer geographies in Punjab.
- SPS has been accredited four times with JCI & was the first hospital in South East Asia to be accredited by JCI within 2 years of operation.
- The vision of SPS is to build and maintain the trust & confidence of patients and serve communities
Job Synopsis :
Designation/ Title: Head - Chief People Officer
Experience: 15-18 Years
Location: Ludhiana, Punjab
Job Type: Full Time
Education: MBA / MSW
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build a high calibre, high performing organization and work as an integrated member of the leadership team
- To implement SAP and move the function to a digital future
- Strengthen existing HR processes; primarily performance management and talent development
- Create a culture of collaboration and patient centricity
- Ensure that the hospital is statutorily compliant at all times
- Build a competent HR team that is respected by other business functions for their contribution and value add
- Ensure that the hospital continues to attract strong talent and create programs to perpetuate the family like atmosphere that exists. Build strong networks to be able to access good people
- Partner with the business to continuously drive efficiency and productivity
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Proficient in English and Hindi.
- Prefer someone who has worked in customer centric companies; i.e. hospital, hotel, airlines
- Prior implementation experience of HR Technology would be an advantage
- Strong in managing senior stakeholders and building alignment
- Assertive and has the ability to introduce new technologies/ practices
- Has been in a leadership position - motivated, directed and led a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.