Sprinto - Director - Presales/Solutions Consulting (5-15 yrs)
Intro to Sprinto:
Software is eating the world, and SaaS is eating software. If a company is using SaaS software, then that company's data is on the SaaS provider's servers - completely out of the control of the company! Hence, there is a natural concern whether the data shared with the SaaS provider is safe and secure.
In this context, SaaS providers are asked to obtain Information Security Compliances like SOC2, ISO27001, PCI-DSS etc. As SaaS is exploding, requests for such compliances are going through the roof as well. Achieving such compliances is an extremely long and tedious process for a SaaS company. It takes months of preparation and hundreds of hours of maintenance year on year.
Enter Sprinto! Sprinto helps SaaS companies achieve and maintain Infosec compliance in a matter of days. By "product"izing the entire compliance journey, Sprinto has converted something as tedious as Information Security compliance into a delightful experience for customers.
What would your day look like?
- Lead by example. We are an early-stage startup and we have a lean, high performance team. You display behaviour that other team members want to emulate
- Gain deeper understanding of Information Security and Compliance. You would need to gain domain expertise over time
- Work across Sales and Success functions at Sprinto to design and implement the right solution based on customers' needs
- Work with founders/CXOs of SaaS companies and help them implement a strong Information/cloud security program
- Work with our Product team to help prioritise the roadmap based on reach and impact of features
What would make you a great fit for this role?
- You have a technical/programming background. You are comfortable with terms like AWS, S3 bucket, DB Encryption, Queue Depth, Vulnerability scanner etc.
- You are a systems thinker with strong prioritisation skills - which means, you know when and how to say no
- Your have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are curious and like learning a new domain. InfoSec Compliance is a complex field and your success depends on your ability to gain expertise in this domain
- You enjoy coaching team members and helping them grow
- You have at least 8 years work experience, of which at least 4 years are in B2B client facing roles (preferably across time zones)