Sprinto - Digital Marketing Lead - Advertising (4-10 yrs)
What is Sprinto?
Sprinto is an early stage SaaS startup, working in the information security "compliance" space. This is a flourishing area, but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a startup to become a market leader. Our job as founders and founding engineers is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity.
Why should this excite you?
- Take your career to the next level by increasing your skill set and make yourself more versatile as a professional down the line
- Operate autonomously, be an executor, and be able to drive excitement and growth across partners
- Shape the future of B2B SaaS Partnerships with YOUR innovative ideas
- Enjoy a strong compensation package. Money, benefits - the works.
- Make an early impact on one of the most promising, high growth SaaS startups in Bangalore.
Why work with us?
- The dream: Long term success for Sprinto would mean that we have fundamentally changed the way businesses achieve information security. It's an opportunity to put a dent in the universe! The next decade is bound to see a few Indian SaaS unicorns and Sprinto would be one of them
- The team: They say what matters most is who you work with. We are very fortunate to have a top-class founding/early team at Sprinto. Not only do we have second time founders building Sprinto, but also each of the founding team members bring with them over a decade of experience in building teams and scaling businesses
- The opportunity: You get an opportunity to play a high impact role in the early stages of the company. At Sprinto, we aren't satisfied with being just a large/successful company. As aspiring category leaders, we also offer generous stock options. While all early stage startups offer stock options, not all of them are same.
- Last but not least, Sprinto is backed by top-notch investors like Elevation, Accel and Blume. And we're growing fast! (we've grown 100% Quarter on Quarter since launch)
- Lead a performance marketing team including goal setting, performance marketing
strategy and execution for Sprinto's Ads acquisition channel across all the major platforms globally
- Optimize the Return on Advertising Spends and aggressively grow the outbound lead generation pipeline
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across the funnels including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization, and reporting
- Be highly analytical with attention to executing at the lowest level of detail
- Identify and lead implementation and guide relationships with affiliates and partners that can improve digital performance.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Partner with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Lead the development of best-in-class paid campaigns, strategic and innovative plans that yield significant business revenue
- Identify, test and optimize the best performance marketing channels to drive user growth, -ROI and incremental revenue
Requirements and skills
- Has at least 4+ years of professional work experience in campaign management and digital marketing in a reputed - B2B SaaS Brand
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns in SaaS space
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user journey across funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools for SEO/SEM (e.g., Google Analytics,SemRush, Ahrefs, CRM software, etc)
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software with large budgets
- Previous experience of doing 0-1 in digital marketing at a startup
- Demonstrated progressive experience selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams, managing initiatives at scale and delivering results
- Experience building and managing relationships, both internally and externally