Verified at Sprinklr
Views:4366 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:287
Sprinklr - Success Manager (3-12 yrs)
Sprinklr's mission is to help the world's most valuable brands create happy customers. We do this with the world's #1 social suite, which helps enterprises deliver memorable customer experiences with an integrated suite of Market Research, Customer Care, Social Media Management, and Social Advertising.
Headquartered in New York City with 1,300 employees in 22 offices, Sprinklr works with more than 1,500 of the world's most valuable brands, including:, McDonald- s, Nike, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, Santander, Shell, and Visa. Sprinklr's partners include Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Microsoft, and SAP.
The Success Manager is the primary link between Sprinklr and our customers. In this position, you will ensure that Sprinklr customers make the best possible use of the Sprinklr platform, equip them to pursue their strategic objectives, and help them achieve their desired business goals.
What You Will Do
- Empower Sprinklr enterprise customers to improve their customers- digital experiences and achieve business objectives through the adoption of Sprinklr
- Increase renewal rates, drive adoption, improve customer satisfaction, and cultivate Sprinklr advocates to generate new business
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients- needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment)
- Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) - including renewal and expansion commitments - to ensure exceptional, predictable results
- Calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts in partnership with relevant Sales Account Executives - while achieving targeted renewal rate
- Leverage knowledge of the Sprinklr platform and industry best practices to craft and present strategic solutions that ensure clients achieve their goals through product utilization and provide excellent consultative support
- Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies
- Deliver a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
What We Are Looking for
- 3-12 years of relevant work experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management, or a strategic consulting organization
- Prior knowledge of (or willingness to learn) marketing and advertising technology
- Comfortable preparing and delivering formal executive business reviews (EBR) to senior-level executives, with a focus on project-specific milestones and customer health
- Experience using customer success software (ideally Gainsight), CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
What Makes You Qualified
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Relevant experience of a minimum of 2 years in B2B SaaS Product companies.
- Drive to continuously improve Client Services across the company by helping to create a company-wide culture focused on customer success and client delight across the organization
Timings: US Timings only.