Senior Recruiter at Sprinklr
Views:1518 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Sprinklr - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Technology Hiring (10-12 yrs)
Location: Gurugram / Bangalore
Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
More than 1,000 of the world's most valuable enterprises - global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100 companies use Sprinklr to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Sprinklr is looking for an experienced Technology Talent Acquisition Specialist who will lead the entire R&D hiring for Sprinklr by partnering with senior business stakeholders and work alongside them. Identifying and engaging high-quality prospects and candidates, establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships, ensuring a strong network within the product and tech community, creating an on-going pipeline of talent. The incumbent and their team will be managing the full life cycle from initial engagement through on-boarding for candidates , identifying technology platforms and partners to augment our recruitment effort and working with compensation and benefits to both understand and share market data on our remuneration to ensure a competitive advantage.
About the Role:
- Own our ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- Leading the entire R&D hiring across Sprinklr
- Lead a team of recruiters and own the recruiting strategy and drive execution
- Partner up with senior business stakeholders and work with them in making quarterly/annual hiring plans.
- Help in building a strong brand and advice and support senior stakeholders in making the right recruiting decisions by providing necessary insights.
- Responsible for your team's deliverables in terms of hiring, delivery, learning and development, appraisals, growth and overall team health
What will you do ?
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Plan interviews and selection procedures including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Source potential candidates through online channels
- Develop a network of potential future hires
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source-of-hire and time-to-hire
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- 10+ years of work experience in the end-to-end recruitment life cycle (technology hiring)
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Experience managing a team (at least 3 team members) and leading hiring for R&D end to end
- Experience working closely with the leadership team and stakeholders in deliverables
- Ability to execute a recruitment strategy
- Ability to keep a high bar for candidate experience, diversity sourcing, and interview processes
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market intelligence, mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficiency in the use of social media and job boards
- Academics: Preferably MBA or equivalent from a reputed university