Verified at Sprinklr
Views:1213 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Sprinklr - Manager/Senior Manager - Culture & Talent Business Partner (5-7 yrs)
Sprinklr's mission is to help the world's most valuable brands to create happy customers. We do this with the world's #1 social suite, which helps enterprises deliver memorable customer experiences with an integrated suite of Market Research, Customer Care, Social Media Management, and Social Advertising.
Headquartered in New York City with 1,400 employees in 22 offices, Sprinklr works with more than 1,500 of the world's most valuable brands, including:, McDonald- s, Nike, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, Santander, Shell, and Visa. Sprinklr's partners include Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Microsoft, and SAP.
Culture & Talent Business Partner - Bangalore
In this role, you- ll be working with the C&T members across the globe to help deliver an exceptional experience to our internal clients. This will require you roll up-up your sleeves and also have you thinking about complex people topics that need savvy and creative approaches. You- ll partner closely with your C&T colleagues to understand what already exists for you to leverage and what you can create based on business needs.
Success in this role:
- Establish yourself as an indispensable go-to partner with help from C&T peers across the globe. Become comfortable owning front-line intake with managers and ICs alike, and independently drive C&T issues through to resolution. Help the C&T team implement all aspects of a strategic people plan. Be instinctive enough to jump on a few critical business issues & opportunities when you see them, scrappy enough to get operational items resolved, and savvy enough to work with managers and individual contributors across the business. Build strong, respectful relationships. Help influence the right outcomes for the business, and elevate Sprinklr's employment brand and unique culture.
- When it's all said and done, you will have demonstrated confidence, maturity, leadership, fortitude, creativity, influence, people instincts, and the ability to be both operational and strategic.
Overall, you will play a key role in helping the functional team implement the talent agenda to support the business goals.
Specifically, you will:
- Coach and advise managers and employees on a variety of components impacting employee experience: employee relations concerns, rewards and recognition, local labor laws, compensation and benefits, performance management, HR policies, and people dynamics
- Support the team to ensure operational excellence to broad-based initiatives including talent reviews, inclusion and diversity, workforce planning, talent analytics, engagement survey, and overall process improvements
- Help the team create and execute initiatives to drive exceptional individual and team performance
- Employ operational discipline partnering with the Ops and Compensation teams to ensure accuracy in the organizational hierarchy, pay, titling, and leveling
- 5-7+ years as an HR Generalist/HRBP with exposure/experience across other fields w/in HR or related discipline
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic business environment; tech industry experience highly desired
- Proven track record in the areas of program delivery and creation
- Demonstrated ability to partner with team members globally
- A solid track record of influencing while demonstrating excellent decision quality
- Strong problem-solving, critical/analytical thinking abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at multiple levels within the organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and organizational consulting skills