Lead Recruiter at Sprinklr
Views:513 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Sprinklr - Manager - Managed Services (6-12 yrs)
Who We Are :
Sprinklr is 2000+ employees strong, valued at $2.7 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters a lot.
That's why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind - social operating system- that integrates with an organization's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we're revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonalds, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We've spent the last six years building the world's most complete enterprise social technology. Now we're leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software : unifying the front office.
And we're bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What you will be expected to do :
- A Manager, Managed Services is responsible for managing the entire service delivery for a Global Strategic Client in the APJ region.
Main Responsibilities are :
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of the team while ensuring all the team members are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for the members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Be a subject matter expert on the Sprinklr platform and guide the team with the best practices and solution
- Design and configure the appropriate solution on the Sprinklr platform as per the customer requirement
- Work with the engineering team to coordinate enhancements needed on the platform in order to deliver customers- requirements
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Structure and execute enterprise level service delivery processes to provide scalable business solutions for fortune 500 companies.
- Ensure regional account alignment and ownership
- Weekly meetings with success and sales leaders to update the progress on the account
- Serve as the first escalation point for customer issues ensuring quick resolution
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- 7-10 Years of relevant work experience
- 2-4 years Prior project management experience ideally in high paced SAAS, Technology, or Marketing environment.
- 3-7 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation, consulting Strength in Social Reporting and Analytics
- Proven ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience, MBA is a Plus