TA Specialist at Sprinklr
Views:2923 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Sprinklr - Lead - Managed Services (6-9 yrs)
Reporting to the Global Head of Managed Service, a managed services team lead is responsible for setting the tone for their managed services team and strives for quality and excellence in all aspects of managed services.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Manage and retain a team (up to 10) of high performing Managed Services Consultants working across multiple enterprise level clients. Focused on customer delight, adoption & retention of the Sprinklr Platform
- Assist and guide team with goal setting and career pathing.
- Conduct bi-weekly 1 on 1 sessions with all team members.
- Lead management and optimization of on boarded Sprinklr clients, to ensure their continued success with the Sprinklr platform.
- Structure and execute enterprise level service delivery processes to provide scalable business solutions for fortune 500 companies.
- Regional account alignment and ownership
- Weekly meetings with success and sales regional leaders
- Serve as first escalation point for customer issues ensuring quick resolution.
- On boarding new resources within team leads region.
- Support of team and leadership in new client kick off calls
- Help drive best practices for Managed Services group in conjunction with other Team Leads and services management.
- Provide bi-weekly update client renewal updates to Global Practice Leads.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire people who also has the ability to motivate and focus a team and to develop individuals.
- 2 years Prior people management experience ideally in high paced SAAS, Technology, or Marketing environment.
- People Management experience a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation.
- Proven ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
Exp: 6 - 9 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.