People Operations Manager at SpotDraft
Views:228 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SpotDraft - Lead - Sales Operations (2-8 yrs)
About SpotDraft :
- SpotDraft is the fastest growing, end-to-end contract-automation platform for new-age companies. Some of the world's most innovative companies use SpotDraft to manage the backbone of their businesses - contracts. SpotDraft is backed by a marquee set of investors such as Premji Invest, Prosus Ventures and Arkam Ventures.
- Contracts are the most important unsolved problem in modern business. 100% of all money that enters a business or leaves a business is because someone signed a contract. However, the contracting process at most companies is slow, opaque, and riddled with inefficiencies. Legal Teams at most of these companies are often buried with mountains of mundane work and their business counterparts are often frustrated with slow turnaround times and lack of visibility. SpotDraft aims to solve this massive globally applicable problem.
- We're currently actively expanding our footprint in India, USA, Canada, UK & Singapore. SpotDraft is used by big brands such as AirBnb and Panasonic as well as fast-growing global startups such as Notion, Apollo, Chargebee, and many more. On average, SpotDraft saves in-house legal counsels 10 hours per week and helps close deals 2x faster.
About the role :
(This is an individual contributor role)
The Sales Operations Lead is responsible for enabling the sales team with reliable and high-quality intelligence on their funnel. Activities include sales forecasting, analysis and reporting. This role directly reports to the Director of Revenue Operations and works closely with the Functional Heads across the Sales Organization. This role is responsible for directly enhancing the overall operating efficiency and excellence of all functions working across the funnel - from Demand Generation to Contract Execution and beyond.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Process Optimization - To help iterate on the sales playbook and ensure playbook execution across the team.
- Sales Pipeline Management & Performance Management
- Enabling the Sales function with lead/opportunity intelligence
- Executing Sales Forecasting end to end on a m-o-m & q-o-q basis
- Enabling the Sales Team to improve on the level of engagement in deals and helping with deal acceleration
- Ensuring CRM hygiene, administration & change management for Sales functions
- Supporting programs to improve sales productivity and efficiency. Driving business processes, workflow re-engineering, and productivity improvement initiatives from time to time
- Measuring & Monitoring key Sales and Marketing KPI metrics from Lead to Book process and deriving actionable insights for leadership at all levels to boost data-driven decision making
- Building reports & dashboards to track & increase the performance of various sales functions. Synthesize complex data into simple and compelling performance dashboards for leadership
- Providing the sales team with any necessary materials, tools and reports to hit targets consistently
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2-3 years of Sales Operations experience in a fast paced organization in B2B SaaS space(Startup experience would be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in CRM Administration (Salesforce, Hubspot experience preferred), Process Automation & workflow management through multiple tools/technologies across the buyer journey.
- Proficiency in data management/analytical tools including experience with:
- (Must) Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Google Sheets, Word, PPT & Google suite product
- (Preferred) Experience with BA & BI Tools like Advanced Excel/R/Python & Tableau/PowerBI/Data Studio would be an added advantage
- Attention to detail and speed of execution with adherence to deadlines.
- Affinity for data analysis
- Ability to interface with all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to work at a cross-functional level, manage multiple, concurrent projects and work collaboratively and achieve results through strong influence, persuasion & collaboration
- Ability to be accountable & responsible for any work assigned with extreme level of ownership
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done, highly proactive and able to come up with new ideas and initiatives from time to time
- When you join SpotDraft, you will be joining an ambitious team that is passionate about creating a globally recognized SaaS company & brand.
- We set each other up for success and encourage everyone in the team to play an active role in building the company.
- It is possibly the best time to join. The team is lean and still growing. There are endless opportunities to show immediate impact, build processes from scratch, and do things you've not done before.
- Building and selling to an international audience.
- Medical + Accident insurance for employees & their families
- Professional development allowance (to get certified, do online courses related to your domain, publish articles in international journals, represent us in conferences, etc)
- Flexible work hours and leave policy
- SpotDraft is an equal-opportunity employer. Candidates will not be discriminated against based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, caste, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.