HR Manager at Sportskeeda
Views:313 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Sportskeeda.com - Assistant Product Manager - Mobile App (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a highly self-driven, entrepreneurial and hands-on technical person for our Product Manager/Assistant Product Manager (Mobile App) role. This person would be responsible for owning the new product releases end to end.
This is a critical role where you will be required to work cross-functionally and launch innovative products. You will be responsible for developing solutions, which includes launching products and working closely with our engineering team. The ideal candidate has a strong technical, analytical, and product background with a hunger to make products grow.
In this Role :
1. Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap
2. Demonstrates deep knowledge of customer needs and competitive situation and uses this knowledge to develop clear product/feature plans
3. Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital video customer experience.
4. Demonstrates analytical skills to evaluate alternatives; make compelling recommendations
5. A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time.
6. Experience in designing intuitive user interfaces. Ability to create concepts through wireframes and mockups
7. Be the Product Owner in an agile development cycle
8. Exceptional Leadership, Communication and Presentation skills
9. Deep understanding of mobile app analytics, with an ability to use data for decision making
1. A strong background (3-5 years of experience) in product management with a successful history of shipping innovative products.
2. Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
3. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
4. Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing
5. Experience with managing design, development, submission and publication of mobile apps (Android & iOS)
6. Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
7. Solid business acumen and strong domain understanding
8. Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX / UI,
9. Excellent problem - solving, organizational and analytical skills