Sportskeeda - Senior Manager - Content Business (6-10 yrs)
Sportskeeda - For the hardcore sports fan
Fans don't just follow the sport, they feel it - the pain, the passion, the guts, and the glory. When we at Sportskeeda look at sports fans we don't see a crowd; we see you. We're one of you, and we strive to keep you on top of every possible sports trend by creating engaging and insightful content at lightning-quick speed.
Established in 2009, Sportskeeda is a global sports content platform that covers the world's biggest sports and esports subjects and serves over 100 Million fans every month. Our passionate team comprises top content creators from around the world who produce hundreds of well-researched content pieces on a daily basis.
We are a Great Place to Work certified organization, with employees and contributors working from various corners of the globe.
- You will be part of the team that builds multiple textual and visual content verticals for Sportskeeda-managing a team of writers, editors, and content creators that publish highly engaging video and textual content for the US market.
- Additionally, you will also have to meet traffic and revenue targets. We operate in a competitive environment where quality and being first to market are paramount.
- The team is our first and last line of defence, delivering on our brand promise that Sportskeeda is home to the most engaging and premium Sports Entertainment content. We expect the candidate to have extensive knowledge and understanding of different sports/entertainment verticals along with extensive content business nuances.
The Opportunity :
Experience: 6-10 years
Nature of Employment: Contract
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage guide, recruit, and train a team of content managers
- Meet targets for KPI's inclined towards user and revenue growth
- Grow specific verticals of the content business to meet monthly sessions, page views or video views target.
- Regular quality analysis of the content on the website or video channels, Daily Audit.
- Working with cross-functional teams to create new or grow existing verticals
- Coordinating with growth team to make data-driven decisions on setting up new content teams.
- Working with Video Lead to create social media and visual content
- Managing a group of content specialists and managers to grow specific content verticals
- Weekly schedule creation
- To identify and understand trending topics and create content around them
- To associate with influencers in terms of interviews, promotional content and visual appeal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.