HR Manager at Sportskeeda
Views:166 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Sportskeeda - Business Head - YouTube Community (8-12 yrs)
YouTube Business Head
Sportskeeda - For the hardcore sports fan
Fans don't just follow the sport, they feel it - the pain, the passion, the guts, and the glory. When we at Sportskeeda look at sports fans we don't see a crowd; we see you. We're one of you, and we strive to keep you on top of every possible sports trend by creating engaging and insightful content at lightning-quick speed.
Sportskeeda started as a multi-sport Indian sports website and has grown into a global sports destination for sports fans from around the world. We serve the latest, engaging sports content to over 80Mn readers every month from India, US, UK and many other international markets. Over the years, Sportskeeda has built a brilliant team of content creators from US, UK, India and many other countries. Growing at an exponential rate, we are on an exciting journey to become a global sports content powerhouse and are looking for like-minded self-starters to be a part of this journey.
We are a Great Place to Work certified organization, with employees and contributors working from various corners of the globe.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow the Sportskeeda YouTube community for sports like NBA, NFL, MLB, etc.
- Create and manage a team of Content Managers, Editors, Script Writers, etc. to deliver high-quality content and drive engagement including decisions on appraisals and growth
- Own the P&L responsibility for the YouTube channel and work towards achieving revenue targets.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute campaigns that drive growth and engagement.
- Analyze data and insights to make data-driven decisions to optimize content, user engagement, and revenue.
- Strategise and oversee potential branded content with external partners
- Develop feedback mechanisms for internal teams to execute day-to-day content that impacts revenue and overall virality of video content
- 8+ years of social media and community-building experience for a large brand or media publisher.
- Prior experience in managing video content business and leveraging platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, Twitch, etc. will be an added advantage.
- A data-driven, analytical mindset with experience in using data to inform decisions and drive growth.
- Candidates from Tier I/II colleges will be preferred.
- Attitude is more important than past experience, growth driven ambitious mindset with proven track record is a must
- Revenue growth success with current/old YouTube channels will be given priority
- If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for sports and a proven track record of growing social media communities, we encourage you to apply.