Founder at Sportism
Views:73 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Sportism - Data Security Officer (6-7 yrs)
As part of the compliance team, this role involves reviewing and remediating issues related to information security policy, standards, baselines, and exceptions that impact regulatory compliance. You will ensure that policy, control, exception, and regulatory governance processes and relevant supporting evidence are ready for audit inspection. You will also assist with the implementation of the cyber risk assessment framework which will help identify risks across the enterprise.
- Relevant experience of 6-7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or business-related field from an accredited institution
- Extensive knowledge of laws, rules, regulations and industry standards impacting information security
- In-depth understanding of information security principles (e.g.: access control, segregation of duties, endpoint security, etc.)
- Knowledge in third-party risk management.
- Experience in performing IT audit, risk and compliance assessments
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with good conceptual thinking
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent command of the English language, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining information security policies, standards, baselines and guidelines
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepare audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Perform periodic internal audit and highlight identified gaps to the management.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
Coordinate and interact with external auditors, administrators and law enforcement officials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.