Assistant Manager Recruitment at Sporjo
Views:62 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sporjo - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Production House (8-10 yrs)
A leading Entertainment Company is looking to hire a Sr. Manager - Digital Marketing - Production House to join their team in Mumbai.
To apply, you need to:
- Be a Graduate/Postgraduate (MBA preferred)
- Have 8 years of relevant experience with Movies/OTT release.
- Have worked in Digital marketing, SEO / SMM, Media & Entertainment, Cinema, TV, Telecom, FMCG Agencies handling similar clients.
- Have experience in digital marketing - social media, partnerships, media negotiations.
- Have an excellent working relationship with Facebook, Twitter, Google and other online partners having expertise in Digital analytics and social listening.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
As a Sr. Manager - Digital Marketing - Production House, you will work on:
- Digital Strategy Planning & Implementation.
- Strategizing, planning and running the Media/digital marking campaigns successfully.
- Defining social media strategy and practices for social media properties
- Regular measurement, analysis and reporting of social media performance metric.
- Identifying target audience, performance marketing and devise innovative digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Managing the execution of the same with the agency(ies)
- Working closely with Talent digital team in smooth execution of the campaign.
- Planning the digital media spends and executing the same through agency/agencies
- Managing partnerships with key digital partners.
- Identifying and deploying social media listening agency
- Reporting the buzz and sentiment around the key launches.
- SEO / SEM/ SMO/ ORM / Mobile Channels / Campaign Strategy & Management
- Digital platform development and Fan Engagement - Evaluate emerging platforms and suggest adoption wherever appropriate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.