Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Private Limited
Views:452 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sponsorship Sales Role - Media Industry (8-15 yrs)
Job Title: Sponsorship Sales - Media Industry
Job Description: Job Title: Sponsorship Sales - Media Industry
The key responsibility of the role entails conceptualizing and launching conference IP's in identified industry segments and ensure these brands become sought after on ground destinations for key stakeholders in the sector.
- A progressive growth map to ensure maximization of year on year revenue from the sector.
- Maximize revenue and ensure that revenue targets attached to conferences/summits are achieved.
- Conduct relevant market research and analysis to identify key trends in the sectors' advertising and marketing strategies and provide a solution to those strategic needs.
- Proper mapping of sector and make sure the shortlisted categories within the sectors are taped.
- Liaise with the Marketing Team and build drip marketing campaign for each conference IP.
- Support marketing team to build strategic tie-ups with key stakeholders in the sectors
- Constantly monitor market penetration and design strategies to strengthen our footprint within the sectors.
- Internal- Work closely with various departments
- External- Industry Associations, Media, Ministries, NGO's and Corporates (for sponsorship)
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, presentation, human relations and interpersonal skill
- Analytical bent of mind with an ability to have a consultative approach towards clients
- Ability to strategize and execute long term vision
- Knack to multi task
- Exceptional networking skills
- Out-of -the-box thinker
- Domain knowledge in at least two sectors. Preferable sectors - Finance, Retail, Education, Infrastructure, Telecom & Technology or Horizontal platforms
- Successful track record in developing and managing conference brands for at least 3 years
Target Industry: Events
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Working Days: 5 days
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Reporting To: Project Director