Team Leader at Propella Consulting
Views:1977 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Sponsorship Sales Role (3-8 yrs)
- Acquisition of new sponsors and business partnerships for various events.
- Identify and create a database of appropriate sponsorship opportunities and agree on the potential targets and activity
- Work to gain a comprehensive understanding of the target audience as well as client prospects
- Produce, distribute and manage appropriate sponsorship proposals, agreements and relevant support documentation
- Identifying and contracting the best sponsorship agencies for placing the sponsorship proposals and securing the event sponsorship
- Negotiate and finalize sponsorship agreements as requested, ensuring the exchange of approved and signed contracts
- Devise activation plans for each key client and sponsor/partner agreement in conjunction with the relevant team members.
- Work with internal staff and sponsor/partner to ensure maximum value for sponsor/partner agreement.
- Create additional value opportunities for key accounts and sponsors/partners.
- Ensure that event sponsorship products are consistent with our corporate partnership programs and maximize opportunities for cross selling of sponsorship and partnership programs
- Build and maintain strong external relationships with potential sponsors, corporate partners, and supporters, through securing and leading new business meetings, and maintaining strong relationships.
- Writing high quality external communications documents, including sponsorship marketing materials as required (working closely with the events team
- Prepare sales reports including weekly reports, sales projection report, monthly sales plans, etc. and regular budgets for revenue generation.