Design Lead at Spocket Inc
Views:522 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Spocket - Head - Customer Happiness (2-4 yrs)
Spocket is a Canada based B2B E-commerce startup. We are looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our India team. This will be a full-time role and you will have to work out of our WeWork office in Thane.
Spocket has been consistently achieving great standards with customer communication and has built a strong community of entrepreneurs through proactive interaction. Our success as a startup runs linear to the success of our customers- and your role at Spocket will be focused on providing excellent service to our customers. You will be responsible for handling the entirety of customer and lead queries, concerns and communication. A huge chunk of the customer experience on Spocket relies on the quality of customer support offered- so we expect people with great communication skills and fluency in English. We are a small team looking for self-starters who can onboard quickly, and stand firm under pressure. You will also be responsible for helping track customer expectations, pain points and requests.
There will be no shortage of opportunity to learn and grow as we continue to build the company in the coming months and years. Grab the chance to become Spocket's customer support agent and help build an awesome platform for over 20,000 online retailers that we currently serve!
We're excited to have you because you will -
- Handle customer queries effectively and quickly
- Will be able to operate under pressure, with hundreds of messages requiring responses per day
- Proactively reach out to different segments of users to improve their experience on the platform
- Build relationships with the customers based on trust and mutual support
- Identify and track issues that customers reach out to you about
- Provide the team with user insights that can be converted to applicable improvements
- You love talking with people and enjoy helping them out
- Be a medium for the brand voice and tone
- Create happy customers
We're excited to have you because you have
- 2 or more years of experience handling customer support for a tech startup. (Very important)
- Flawless communication skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English (Must have)
- Hunger for a fast-paced environment with constant change
- A penchant for helping people
- The ability to cope with challenging situations
- The capacity to grasp quickly and self-learn