AM - Talent Acquisition at Splash Math
Views:5770 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Splash Math - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-8 yrs)
At Splash Math, our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Splash Math has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
To help us get to the next stage and to reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for building high performing teams.
What will you do
- Contribute to product strategy and vision for Splash Math by leveraging customer and market analysis
- Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
- Identify areas of improvement through data, customer feedback or research - prioritize it, and transform it into clearly defined product requirements
- Come up with the clear business impact for every suggested feature
- Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team
- Coordinate with other teams and engineers across goes to deliver product functionality that set us apart from our competition
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
Qualification & Skills
- An engineering graduate from a tier 1 college - IITs, BITS, DCE or NSIT
- Frontend Product Manager with experience in consumer web space
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and algorithmic problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
- E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred but not mandatory
- Familiarity with tools like Mix panel, Looker, Google Analytics & Redis will be a plus
- Prior experience in B2C and Web products is preferred
- Good team player
- Work independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Culture at Splash Math
At Splash Math we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don- t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.splashmath.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.