Talent Acquisition at SplashLearn
Views:1305 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
SplashLearn - Manager - Analytics (7-12 yrs)
Our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, we are the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Backed by Accel Partners and many more prominent investors, SplashLearn has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
To help us get to the next stage and to reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for building high performing teams.
The analytics manager will lead and manage the in-house analytics team at SplashLearn. You will get the opportunity to work with many cross-functional teams and executives across the entire company to drive growth and product initiatives. The ideal person for this role is passionate about data, growth, product, and market and will be able to leverage all of our data to help product managers, marketers and sales teams make the best possible decisions.
- Develop a keen understanding of our business with a specific focus on product experience (user journey), customer retention and acquisition.
- Drive ongoing analysis of business performance trends and KPIs across key parts of the business (conversion flows, market segmentation, pricing models, etc.) in close partnership with product managers and other leaders.
- Support the marketing teams by analyzing digital marketing channels/campaigns performance in detail and recommend opportunities for optimization
- Lead ad-hoc analytical projects based on SplashLearn's strategic priorities
- Build and lead a strong data science and analytics team to develop impactful data-driven products.
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company and work with cross-functional teams to rapidly execute and iterate.
- Develop a strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments and identify areas of opportunities with strong confidence level.
- A Data enthusiast with 7+ years of experience in Product Analytics/Data Science; experience in consumer tech or e-commerce a strong plus
- Top-notch quantitative skills; strong proficiency in conducting detailed data analysis and using metrics to drive business results
- Good knowledge of programming languages like R/SQL/Python; additional experience with BI & visualization tools is a strong plus (i.e. Looker, Tableau)
- Hand-on experience transforming data into presentations that - tell the story- behind the data
- Very strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and at a senior executive level
- Comfortable working with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Experience with setting up / leading a data science will be a plus
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humour, and an ability to work independently