Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:1404 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Spinny - Supply Manager/Regional Lead - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
About the Organization:
Excellent open environment that leverages people's strengths & fosters culture of gratitude, success, and recognition. You get a fast-track growth plan within the system & get to work like an entrepreneur owning the end to end results of the contributions made. Following a philosophy of being Social, Agile, and Sustainable; we strive to bind the people, process, and performance orientation stronger for every Spinner!
- Listed at top 10 in Hottest Top 50 Global technology start-ups by Crunchbase
- Listed at top 2 in Top 7 Indian start-ups by Laffaz
- Successful closure of Series A Funding by Saif and Accel: Your Story
- We are one of the fastest growing organizations catering to the buying needs of the customers by tapping and unleashing the used car market and guaranteeing a customer experience that's seamless and worthwhile. Focusing on building trust, honesty, and seamlessness in this market.
- Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars. Offering convenient transactions to the customers, Spinny has become the Indian pre-owned car segment that holds a lot of potential and has been getting tremendous attention lately. We are currently operational in Delhi/NCR and recently set up our operations in Bangalore. And we have been growing!
Future Plan: Spinny aspires to acquire four to five percent of the used car market share in the next three years and envisions cementing its market leadership position steadily. And for this a strong Brand presence is required across spheres that's why this role is highly critical.
What we look for while hiring Spinners (that's how we call ourselves):
- High on Josh
- Automobile enthusiast (not one- Don- t worry- we will make you one)
You may visit: www.spinny.com for more information.
- Provide supply in the designated hub/cluster and frontend all supply strategies in the given region
- Owner of pricing decision for vehicle purchases on the basis of assortment and pricing provided by the central team
- Decisions taken - Car Purchase Price, Refurbishments ( cosmetic), Car Listing Price (and continual monitoring), co-ordination with hub manager for sales feedback
- Pricing intelligence (overall supply available in market, new cars prices etc)
- Tier 1 Education (extremely sharp, good analytical skills, high relationship management)
- Ability to absorb data
- Car know how and love a must
- 2-4 years of experience in any sector, with 1+ year in team handling