Spinny - Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Performance Marketing (2-7 yrs)
Excellent open environment that leverages peoples strengths & fosters culture of gratitude, success, and recognition. You get a fast-track growth plan within the system & get to work like an entrepreneur owning the end to end results of the contributions made. Following a philosophy of being Social, Agile, and Sustainable; we strive to bind the people, process, and performance orientation stronger for every Spinner!
- Listed at top 10 in Hottest Top 50 Global technology start-ups by Crunchbase
- Listed at top 2 in Top 7 Indian start-ups by Laffaz
- Successful closure of Series A Funding by Saif and Accel: Your Story
- We are one of the fastest growing organizations catering to the buying needs of the customers by tapping and unleashing the used car market and guaranteeing a customer experience that's seamless and worthwhile. Focusing on building trust, honesty, and seamlessness in this market.
- Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars. Offering convenient transactions to the customers, Spinny has become the Indian pre-owned car segment that holds a lot of potential and has been getting tremendous attention lately.
We are currently operational in Delhi/NCR and recently set up our operations in Bangalore. And we have been growing!
Spinny aspires to acquire four to five percent of the used car market share in the next three years and envisions cementing its market leadership position steadily. And for this a strong Brand presence is required across spheres that's why this role is highly critical.
What youll do:
- Optimization of PPC ads, Social Media Ads, VOD, Mobile and Display
- Provide analytic reports of online sales Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Analysis of the site performance to ensure maximum customer response.
- Management of performance marketing tools
- Ensure all digital projects are in line with performance goals
- Drive marketing technology changes and enhancements to support performance goals
- Review and drive change in all areas that impact "performance".
What we are looking at:
- 2-7 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Mobile and App marketing
- SEM/ SEO, SEM Advertising
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Customer Analytics
- Highly analytical
- High understanding of marketing technology
- Good communication skills
- Sound knowledge of core digital marketing functions and channels
- Graduation/PG from Tier 1 colleges would be preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.