Head - Human Resources at Spinny
Views:3008 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Spinny - Manager - Talent Acquisition (4-6 yrs)
About the Organization:
Excellent open environment that leverages people's strengths & fosters a culture of gratitude, success, and recognition. You get a fast-track growth plan within the system & get to work like an entrepreneur owning the end to end results of the contributions made. Following a philosophy of being Social, Agile, and Sustainable; we strive to bind the people, process, and performance orientation stronger for every Spinner!
- Listed at top 10 in Hottest Top 50 Global technology start-ups by Crunchbase
- Listed at top 2 in Top 7 Indian start-ups by Laffaz
- Successful closure of Series A Funding by Saif and Accel: Your Story
The Business Model:
- We are one of the fastest growing organizations catering to the buying needs of the customers by tapping and unleashing the used car market and guaranteeing a customer experience that's seamless and worthwhile. Focusing on building trust, honesty, and seamlessness in this market.
- Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars. Offering convenient transactions to the customers, Spinny has become the Indian pre-owned car segment that holds a lot of potential and has been getting tremendous attention lately. We are currently operational in Delhi/NCR with four hub locations and recently set up our operations in Bangalore. And we have been growing!
Future Plan: Spinny aspires to acquire four to five percent of the used car market share in the next three years and envisions cementing its market leadership position steadily.
What we look for while hiring Spinners (that's how we call ourselves):
- High on Josh
- Automobile enthusiast (not one? Don- t worry- we will make you one)
You may visit: www.spinny.com for more information.
About the role:
Manager Talent Acquisition will lead the TA function and majorly focus on strategic non-tech hirings for the organization that will play a pivotal role in building a great workplace. The role will report to the Head HR and work closely in delivering major business deliverables pertaining to talent fulfilment and take care of end to end recruitment cycle.
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions and perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer screenings, etc.)
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports
Ideal candidate to have 4-6 years of experience in hardcore recruitment mainly in building organizations from the scratch in ecommerce industry.