Spinny - Manager - Social Media (5-8 yrs)
Excellent open environment that leverages peoples strengths & fosters culture of gratitude, success, and recognition. You get a fast-track growth plan within the system & get to work like an entrepreneur owning the end to end results of the contributions made. Following a philosophy of being Social, Agile, and Sustainable; we strive to bind the people, process, and performance orientation stronger for every Spinner!
- Listed at top 10 in Hottest Top 50 Global technology start-ups by Crunchbase
- Listed at top 2 in Top 7 Indian start-ups by Laffaz
- Successful closure of Series A Funding by Saif and Accel: Your Story
- We are one of the fastest growing organizations catering to the buying needs of the customers by tapping and unleashing the used car market and guaranteeing a customer experience that's seamless and worthwhile. Focusing on building trust, honesty, and seamlessness in this market.
- Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars. Offering convenient transactions to the customers, Spinny has become the Indian pre-owned car segment that holds a lot of potential and has been getting tremendous attention lately.
We are currently operational in Delhi/NCR and recently set up our operations in Bangalore. And we have been growing!
Spinny aspires to acquire four to five percent of the used car market share in the next three years and envisions cementing its market leadership position steadily. And for this a strong Brand presence is required across spheres that's why this role is highly critical.
About the role:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective communication and engagement campaigns on social.
What youll do:
- End-to-end ownership of Spinnys all social media handles. Be accountable for all social media engagement metrics centrally.
- Develops top-line reports on the Spinnys social media performance monthly & competitor analysis quarterly and monthly reports on emerging social media trends.
- Monitor the companys social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users .
- Analyze the long-term needs of the companys social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Works with the internal stakeholders to understand, shape and implement a cross-collaborative social marketing strategy
- Implements social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Nurtures relationships with key brand stakeholders
- Spots opportunities to engage in relevant social conversations and build relationships real-time.
What we are looking at:
- Bachelors/PG degree with 4+ years of experience, preferred in Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Creative problem solver who is able to influence others via written and verbal communication.
- Should be enthusiastic about cars.
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Passion for social media community building
- With professional experience of social media marketing; understand social media operation mechanism, user behavior, and social media marketing skills.
- Open-minded, flexible, creative and sensitive for local marketing.
- Detail-oriented, having patient and easy going personality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.