Spinny - Manager - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
- To meet stakeholders in OEM dealerships (Maruti, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Mahindra, Nissan, Renault etc) and build relationships with the OEMs
- To talk to OEM affiliates (OEM sales executives and car evaluators) and get them on boarded as affiliates - Identify affiliate channels & On board new affiliates
- To explore offline auctions and coordinating the procurement
- To schedule inspection of leads from different channels and coordinate the same; To finalize procurement after inspection which includes negotiation on prices
- To generate leads and take ownership of those leads; Ensure end to end data compliance for all the leads.
- 1-3 years of business development / vendor on-boarding / business acquisition experience (SUPPLY SIDE EXPERIENCE MANDATORY)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Requires being on field most of the times, so the person should be a hustler, self starter, and willing to spend long hours on the field
- Experience in start-ups is an added advantage
About the Organization:
Excellent open environment that leverages people's strengths & fosters culture of gratitude, success, and recognition. You get a fast-track growth plan within the system & get to work like an entrepreneur owning the end to end results of the contributions made. Following a philosophy of being Social, Agile, and Sustainable; we strive to bind the people, process, and performance orientation stronger for every Spinner!
- Listed at top 10 in Hottest Top 50 Global technology start-ups by Crunchbase
- Listed at top 2 in Top 7 Indian start-ups by Laffaz
- Successful closure of Series A Funding by Saif and Accel: Your Story
- We are one of the fastest growing organizations catering to the buying needs of the customers by tapping and unleashing the used car market and guaranteeing a customer experience that's seamless and worthwhile. Focusing on building trust, honesty, and seamlessness in this market. - Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars. Offering convenient transactions to the customers, Spinny has become the Indian pre-owned car segment that holds a lot of potential and has been getting tremendous attention lately. We are currently operational in Delhi/NCR and recently set up our operations in Bangalore. And we have been growing!
Future Plan: Spinny aspires to acquire four to five percent of the used car market share in the next three years and envisions cementing its market leadership position steadily. And for this a strong Brand presence is required across spheres that's why this role is highly critical.
What we look for while hiring Spinners (that is how we call ourselves):
- High on Josh
- Automobile enthusiast (not one- Don- t worry- we will make you one)
You may visit: www.spinny.com for more information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.