Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:2976 Applications:587 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Spinny - City Supply Lead (4-7 yrs)
About the role :
You will be responsible for planning and monitoring regional supply targets in coordination with central supply team. You will be working closely with City Head to strengthen regional presence for the company, and build a strong supply pipeline. You will be working on identifying avenues for new supply and expand existing channels, by understanding business value propositions end-to-end. You will be leading a team of around 30 to 50 members
Ideal Candidate :
An ideal candidate would be a hardworking and enterprising individual, with good analytical and communication skills, who is interested in working in an entrepreneurial setup. Interested candidates must have a good first principles thinking approach, backed by a mission driven execution focus and outcome-oriented point of view. Interested candidates must be good at establishing new and managing existing relationships with regional channel partners.
About Spinny :
Spinny is a tech-enabled fast-growing startup that is re-imagining the used car buying experience in India. Spinny was featured in the '50 Hot Tech Companies Globally' by Crunchbase in 2019. The core team consists of IIT and IIM graduates with 45 yrs. of professional experience of working in venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, and e-commerce industries. We are backed by top venture capital firms - Accel Partners, SAIF Partners, Alteria Capital, & Blume Ventures.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for end to end planning and execution of regional supply strategy
- Working with central strategy team on performance monitoring and improvement capabilities
- Lead a team of executives to manage procurement processes for all cars
- Developing and maintaining relations with new and used car dealers, and corporate leasing companies.
- Directly responsible for achieving purchase targets and overall P&L statement of the vertical.
- Deep understanding of the local used-car market, pricing and demographics
- Work with City teams to constantly adapt procurement plans basis customer feedback
- 4 to 7 yrs. of professional work experience, preferably have worked at a high growth startup in an execution driven role
- B.Tech from premier colleges
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written, communication, research and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively about business problems and come up with solutions
- Previous team management / leadership ability of leading teams of 20 - 30 members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.