Spinny - City Supply Lead (3-8 yrs)
Spinny is a new-age used car end-to-end platform in India. By establishing absolute trust & simplicity in transactions, we are bringing radical change to the way people buy used cars. We follow a full-stack business model to offer Value, Transparency, and Simplicity to our customers. Our goal is to help our customers purchase a car that matches their aspirations with absolute confidence and complete peace of mind.
We present our customers with thoroughly inspected high-quality cars while making sure the overall process is entirely transparent and seamless. Every Spinny car must pass a 200-Point rigorous quality check and comes with a 5-Day no questions asked money-back guarantee. Our customers can shortlist a car of their choice from our online platform, and then can visit our physical car hubs for a no-obligation test drive. The right selection, adequate assortment, fair & scientific pricing, and assistance in decision making are the core pillars of our business model.
We are on a mission to build Spinny as the most loved and trustworthy brand of India and believe technology has to play a significant role in achieving this. Do reach out to us to explore potential opportunities to collaborate if you share our passion. We are currently operating in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Indore, and Coimbatore.
- Responsible for end to end planning and execution of regional supply strategy
- Working with central strategy team on performance monitoring and improvement capabilities
- Lead a team of executives to manage procurement processes for all cars
- Developing and maintaining relations with new and used car dealers, and corporate leasing companies.
- Directly responsible for achieving purchase targets and overall P&L statement of the vertical.
- Deep understanding of the local used-car market, pricing, and demographics
- Work with City teams to constantly adapt procurement plans basis customer feedback
- Constant performance monitoring and project revisions basis outputs
- 3 to 5 yrs. of professional work experience, preferably have worked at a high growth startup in an execution driven role
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written, communication, research, and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively about business problems and come up with solutions
- Previous team management/leadership ability to lead teams of at least 10 members.
- Must be fluent and must be able to converse in Malayalam.
6 day Working
Job Location: Kochi/Kolkata
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.