Spinny - City Operations Manager (2-6 yrs)
Salary offered: 7 - 9 LPA
- Spinny is a tech-enabled fast-growing startup that is re-imagining the used car buying experience in India. Spinny was featured in the '50 Hot Tech Companies Globally' by Crunchbase in 2019. The core team consists of IIT and IIM graduates with 45 yrs. of professional experience of working in venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, and e-commerce industries. It is backed by top venture capitalists - Accel Partners, SAIF Partners, Alteria Capital, & Blume Ventures.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the City Head, this position examines, analyses, and evaluates operations of city business to ensure adherence to company standards and requirements. The ideal candidate will function as the primary strategic business leader with responsibility for all aspects of the operation; including customer satisfaction, financial performance, and sales and revenue generation.
- Develop and deliver analytics dashboards providing detailed analysis and trends
- Working with senior management on process and capabilities improvement
- Work with retail sales & demand team to ensure a reliable and operationally effective business flow so that overall P&L of a particular city can be increased
- Drives implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Work with retail and program teams to increase sales and improve processes
- Mentor and guide ground team to manage operational efficiency in sales & demand team
- Manage team morale and engagements
- Liason between the management & ground team
- A go-getter, car enthusiast
- Must have prior experience into managing city-level or a specific territory level operations
- Quantitative & Qualitative business mindset
- Good communication & team-handling abilities
- Advanced expertise in data analysis and visualisation; highly proficient in MS Excel
- Attention to detail, self-starter personality who can adapt into fast-paced start-up
- Any graduate (B.Tech. + MBA preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.