Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:6091 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Spinny - City Head/City Business Head (4-6 yrs)
About the role:
You will be responsible for launching the operations from scratch for the city, and will be the CEO for all city business operations, including P&L responsibilities, balancing supply-demand, and customer satisfaction. You will be working in close coordination with the core leadership team, with a focus on driving excellence in business performance in sync with the core business propositions. You will be leading a team of 200 employees in the city.
Spinny is online to offline used car retail platform that is re-imagining the used car buying experience in India. Spinny was featured in the '50 Hot Tech Companies Globally' by Crunchbase in 2019. The core team consists of IIT and IIM graduates with 45 yrs. of professional experience of working in venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, and e-commerce industries. We are backed by top venture capital firms Accel Partners, SAIF Partners, Alteria Capital, & Blume Ventures.
- Planning, and execution of new city launch from scratch
- Managing P&L responsibilities of Rs. 200 Cr. revenues
- Maintaining strong relationships with regional business partners, with a focus on activating direct customer supply channels
- Managing all offline retail store operations
- Laying down the city roadmap for growth and profitability targets
- Leading the execution of the operation with a focus on customer experience, revenue growth, and optimal resource utilization
- Hiring and managing of local supply, servicing, customer experience, and sales teams
- Implement citywide pilots for new customer activation
- Ensuring process and policy adherence across functions, with a focus on delivering the best-in-class customer experience
- Adapting business strategy based on regional customer demand trends
- 4 to 6 years of professional work experience across strategy, sales, and operation roles
- Ideal candidates would have worked at FMCG companies or in high growth startups (as regional head roles)
- B.Tech or MBA from top colleges/universities
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team of 30 - 40 members previously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.