Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:3233 Applications:925 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:772
Spinny - Business Analyst - Strategy (1-3 yrs)
About the role:
You will be working with senior management and perform data driven analytics for generating business insights. Develop and maintain dashboards, reports and analyses to support fact-based decision-making. Identify trends and recommend solutions or processes to increase business effectiveness.
An ideal candidate would be a hardworking and enterprising individual, with good analytical skills, who is interested in working in an entrepreneurial setup. Interested candidates must have a good first principles thinking approach, backed by a mission driven execution focus and outcome-oriented point of view. Interested candidates must have demonstrated experience in business analytics with focus on efficiency and accuracy.
About Spinny :
Spinny is a tech-enabled fast-growing startup that is re-imagining the used car buying experience in India. Spinny was featured in the '50 Hot Tech Companies Globally' by Crunchbase in 2019. The core team consists of IIT and IIM graduates with 45 yrs. of professional experience of working in venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, and e-commerce industries. We are backed by top venture capital firms - Accel Partners, SAIF Partners, The Fundamentum Partnership, General Catalyst, Alteria Capital, & Blume Ventures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with Core Business Leaders to devise growth strategy and execution plan, focusing on the demand / sales side
- Work with cross-functional internal teams for timely deliverable
- Develop and deliver analytics dashboards providing detailed analysis and trends.
- Automating workflows and building efficient tools to solve business problems
- End to end program management of key strategic initiatives identified
- Identification of new avenues for customer engagement and experience
- Apply advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, data mining, text mining
- Working with senior management on process and capabilities improvement
- 1-3 yrs. of professional work experience preferable in management consulting/ high growth startups/ Investment Banking
- Tier 1 college undergraduate degree
- 1+ year of experience in SQL
- Advanced expertise in data analysis; highly proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent written, communication, research and analytical skills
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about business problems and come up with solutions
- Experience in modern Business Intelligence/ Data visualisation tool like Tableau/ Mode/ Alteryx Power BI
- Experience in Data Manipulation in Python/R is a plus but not necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.