Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:3911 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Spinny - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Job Title: Business Analyst
About the Organization:
Excellent open environment that leverages people's strengths & fosters a culture of gratitude, success, and recognition. You get a fast-track growth plan within the system & get to work like an entrepreneur owning the end to end results of the contributions made. Following a philosophy of being Social, Agile, and Sustainable; we strive to bind the people, process, and performance orientation stronger for every Spinner!
- Listed at top 10 in Hottest Top 50 Global technology start-ups by Crunchbase
- Listed at top 2 in Top 7 Indian start-ups by Laffaz
- Successful closure of Series A Funding by Saif and Accel: Your Story
- We are one of the fastest-growing organizations catering to the buying needs of the customers by tapping and unleashing the used car market and guaranteeing a customer experience that's seamless and worthwhile. Focusing on building trust, honesty, and seamlessness in this market.
- Working on a transactional and fulfillment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars. Offering convenient transactions to the customers, Spinny has become the Indian pre-owned car segment that holds a lot of potential and has been getting tremendous attention lately. We are currently operational in Delhi/NCR and recently set up our operations in Bangalore. And we have been growing!
Future Plan: Spinny aspires to acquire four to five percent of the used car market share in the next three years and envisions cementing its market leadership position steadily. And for this, a strong Brand presence is required across spheres that's why this role is highly critical.
What we look for while hiring Spinners (that's how we call ourselves):
- High on Josh
- Automobile enthusiast (not one- Don- t worry- we will make you one)
You may visit www.spinny.com for more information.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Drive analysis on globe-spanning projects and important strategic decisions
- Coordinate with other members of the various operations, retail, sales and marketing team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and global managers
Key Skills Required:
- 1-3 years or more experience in data analytics and strategy. Even freshers with some internship experience can apply
- Strong command over Advance MS Excel
- Good communication skills. (Candidate would be interacting with higher management and business heads)
- Analytical thinking and great problem-solving skills.
- BE/ B.Tech from Premium Institutes only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.